What is the SIMA?
The SIMA is an international trade show for the Agribusiness. It is being held each year at the Paris-Nord-Villepinte exhibition center.
There are more than 1770 exhibitors, attracting around 240,000 visitors.
And they all have to find accommodation. They are looking for short-term rentals of apartments, studios, and villas.
How does the event work?
Exhibitors are divided in 13 sectors and split into 7 halls:
- Traction, soil tillage, harvesting equipment, services
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Rural and forest area, wood energy
- Services and institutions
- Plant protection
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Crops, harvesting, storage, packaging of beets, potato, fruit & vegetable
- Handling, transport
- Milking and breeding equipment
- Storage buildings
- Spare parts and components, precision farming, services
What to do there?
Agricultural professionals come to discover the last innovations and trends in their sector.