To sustain our international growth, MagicStay would like to rely on motivated employees with international culture understanding.
We are mainly recruiting sales and digital marketing profiles.
Positions will be filled in our offices in Grasse (Alpes-Maritimes – France), Neuilly-sur-Seine (France) or Cologne (Germany).
You can send us your application by e-mail at: DRH@magicstay.com
PARIS (Neuilly sur Seine):
BUSINESS TRAVEL INDUSTRY ROCKSTAR
Role & Responsabilities
- Acquisition of new corporate clients to support the development of MagicStay
- Identifies sales opportunities and builds appropriate proposals
- Follows up customer agreements and elaborates the action plan to boost the adoption rate
- Uses his/her network in the business travel sector (SBT, TMC) to optimize product distribution
- Analysis of customer feedbacks in order to propose evolutions of the MagicStay offer
- Contributes to the definition of the objectives and KPIs and elaborates the sales action plan accordingly
- Participates in the deployment of new CRM and reporting tools
- Proposes the on-boarding of new services according to customer feedback
- Min 3 years experience in selling accommodation solutions to corporations, ideally corporate booking tools.
- Having dealt with Travel Managers worldwide
- A network of international clients, and key contacts within SBTs and TMCs
- Has proven experience in negotiations, with SMEs and large accounts
- Result oriented, autonomous in pursuing his/her objectives
- Can do attitude, hard worker, tenacious and persevering
- Rigorous, comfortable with numbers
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint…
- Fluent in English, French and another language (especially German) would be a plus
Contact: Valéry Linÿer, firstname.lastname@example.org