Number of bedrooms: 4; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Number of bathrooms: 3
Please Note Before Booking
On periods where a specific check-in day is required, the booking must be a multiple of weeks, which means the check-out day should be the same. For example, if you arrive on a Saturday, you should also check-out on Saturday, one, two or 3 weeks after.
Guests will enjoy the best of both worlds - a calm and quiet holiday setting with the added bonus of buzzing Vilamoura, with its glamorous marina, shops and restaurants, just a short drive away.
A detached and large two-storey villa designed in typical Portuguese architectural style, the Correia combines unfussy simplicity and old-world charm thanks to its understated décor and a number of welcoming features. A traditional stone fireplace provides a focal point in the comfortable sitting-dining room and the bedrooms are arranged with handsome dark wood beds and wardrobes that inject elegance and character. Doors from the dining area connect to a covered terrace, which leads out to the pretty garden and pool area. Around the water, well-tended lawns and paved terraces offer ample space for sun-worshippers to take their places, and there is a barbecue supplied for when you want to practice classic Portuguese recipes in the sunshine. The low hedges screening the grounds add a final touch of privacy.
A quick car trip brings you to Vilamoura beach with its golden sands and if you fancy a night out, the bars and clubs of the resort centre are easy to get to. An excellently located villa perfect for large groups keen to enjoy everything Vilamoura offers.
- 1 twin bedroom with patio doors that lead to pool and veranda
- 1 shower bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms with balconies
- 1 twin bedroom with balcony
- 2 bathroom (1 en-suite)
- Private swimming pool (dimensions: 8m x 5m)
- Garden furniture (table, chairs, sun loungers and parasol)
- Covered terrace ideal for dinners alfresco
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite Tv
- Internet Wi-fi
- Air conditioned (in 2 bedrooms only)
- Gas, water and electricity
- Maid service 2 x week
- Towels changed 2 x week
- Bed linen changed 1 x week
- General maintenance of the villa, pool and garden
- Restaurant / Cafes, 250m
- Touristic Train Stop (Hilton Hotel), 400m
- Pinhal Golf Course, 700m
- Supermaket, 1200m
- Vilamoura Tennis Academy, 1.7kms
- Marina, 2.4kms
- Beach, 3.1kms
- Airport, 22kms