Apartment 37 m² 1 bedroom - Dubai
It is a residential building of two luxury tower that represents ultra modern life on the most famous street in the
This upscale studio offers all the luxury of a hotel room with the added benefits of a home.
Customer lists full access to features are detailed below:
- Sleeps up to two in this luxury standard studio hotel - 55 "HD Flat Screen TV (Master Bedroom)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access set -Full of kitchen appliances, Nespresso, cooking utensils, cutlery and cooking utensils -lave linen / dryer set
- Full towels, sheets and bedspreads with safe spare parts
- Full maid service access to all construction facilities
- Underground parking
- 24h access spaces allocated to WMK Houses support After the completion of the reservation, you will receive by email with your guest information representatives of the relations
At this point you can request additional services such as:
- Airport pick up
- More frequent agri-food housekeeping and drinking items to be purchased before arrival services
- Car Our team will do it upmost to facilitate your requests. (* additional costs apply / excursions with the exact dates, it will take early bookings to ensure the dates.)
Interacting with guests You will have the dedicated dedicated 24/7 dedicated guest relationship manger to make your stay as comfortable and seamless as possible from the moment you arrive for the entire stay.
The Neighborhood Described as "The Center of Now," Downtown Dubai is the mega-development flagship by Emaar Properties.
Located at its center is Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment destination, and the Dubai Fountain, make the world's largest fountain, add to the list of must-visit sites whileSouk Al Bahar, an Arabesque shopkeeper and dine at outside destination, further widens its appeal to visitors.
The Opera district, highlighted by the majestic Dubai Opera, a seat of 2,000 multi-format events held, the Luxury hotels and residences, is an addition of brand new.
Downtown Dubai is a thriving city hub with a unique blend of aesthetically designed residential and commercial expanses.
Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, the bustling artery dotted with cafes and retail stores, also hosts colorful events that bring the community together.
A center for tourism, Downtown Dubai has several world-class hotels including the first Armani Hotel and Lighthouse Address Emaar, Vida World and Manzil Hotels.
The spectacular New Year Gala, held in the heart of downtown Dubai, is today among the most anticipated events in the world.
Getting around Downtown is a hub for public transportation which makes it very easy to get and leave.
The nearest metro station is about 5 minutes walk from the apartment and even less than that to reach the Dubai Fountains, Dubai Mall and the boulevard.
Other things to note In accordance with Decree No. (17) of 2013, a person staying in hotels, holiday clubs, apartments and hotels, rooms Guests, hotels, floating hotels, vacation homes and other hotel establishments as specified by the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing, will be charged the "Fee Tourism Dirham" for each night of occupancy of a room in a Hotel Creation.
AED 20 per night will be collected upon check-in by one of our Customer Relations representatives.