Bear Pine Chalet - Breckenridge Property
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Walking Distance to Main Street, Gondola and City Market
- Gas Fireplace
You can't get any closer to the action! Gorgeous downtown private home with outdoor hot tub, located on French St and walkable to the Gondola lot and Main Street! Enjoy a glass of wine in front of the fire or on the front deck watching the sunset over the ski slopes.
This home has a queen master suite with a TV and ensuite bath. The second bedroom features a queen bed with TV. The third bedroom features a queen bed and a TV. The fourth bedroom features a queen/twin bunk bed and twin trundle with a TV and an ensuite bath.
-- 4 bedroom/4 bath
-- Sleeps: 10
-- Lifts: Walk to gondola or free shuttle stop
-- Town: Walk to town/in-town location
-- Views: Mountain and town views
-- Hot Tub: Outdoor private hot tub
-- Outdoor Space: Private deck with propane BBQ and seating
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, flat screen TV
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 2 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 3 cars allowed (1 in garage and 3 in driveway)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
The property is located in downtown Breckenridge. Only a 10-minute walk to the Breck Connect Gondola or Main St. The property is just a 3-minute walk to the free shuttle route located on the corner of French St. and Wellington Rd. This is the Purple Route and will take you to most places in town including the Breck Connect Gondola, Rec Center, or Main St.
SUMMER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Summer SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Summer program runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We offer actives all provided by local companies including
- 1 FREE Bike Rental (for each night you stay)
- 1 FREE Whitewater Rafting Trip (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of
- One car can be parked in the garage and an additional 2-3 can park in the driveway. Please don't park on the town streets or you will be subject to towing.
- There are no bedrooms located on the main level, however the kids can have their own area in the lower level with a private bathroom
- The free shuttle pick-up is just a three minute walk down French Street and picks up on the corner of French Street and Wellington.
What You'll Love
- Updated property with granite countertops and high end finishes
- Private hot tub
- Walking distance to the Gondola, Main Street and City Market