Our rental is located right in the Cannes town center - only 100m from the beach and a 10-minute walk to the restaurants and shops setting it in an ideal destination. When you are not spending time relaxing on the beach or boating the French Riviera, take a dip in the beautiful outdoor swimming pool on-site.
- Cozy studio with Double bed
- Equipped Kitchenette
- AIR CONDITIONING
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Parking available on-site
- Near a handful of excellent restaurants, the port, and a museum
- Guest services team available on-site to ensure you have a relaxing vacation
The luxurious and inspiring location of Cannes is most famously known for the Cannes film festival as well as its architectural elegance, including the stunning mansions and hotels on the French Riviera. Boasting some of the most beautiful beaches in the world coupled with lush, green countryside, you can spend a leisurely day watching the yachts sail through the sparkling water, in awe at the magnificent bay. Our cozy and recently-renovated 22 m2 rental is the perfect base for all of your adventures in Cannes.
Our air-conditioned STUDIO features a Double bed. Catch your favourite French show on the TV, and you can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? Don't worry, bed linens and bath towels are all included!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave/grill, a refrigerator, ceramic hobs, a coffee machine and a dishwasher. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA.
Our property is conveniently located Odalys Residence Les Félibriges, where you can enjoy the lovely outdoor pool (open from April until the end of September). Soak up in the sun in the solarium beside the pool. If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with on-site parking for €8/day, €50/week, or €90/month (subject to availability).
Please note that a small daily tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee of €10/day/pet or €50/week/pet. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
If you don't feel like cooking, our rental is in an excellent location near a myriad of restaurants. One of our favourites is Riviera Beach Restaurant Plage Privée Cannes where you can have a nice meal on the seaside (we recommend making a reservation before going)! For stunning views, take a short 3-minute drive to Port de Cannes. For a look at history, check out the impressive Musée de la Castre, just a 4-minute drive away.
- Dive into the outdoor pool, open from April to end of September
- On-site parking is available for €8/day, €50/week, or €90/month (subject to availability)
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €60/apartment
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
- ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.