This apartment is a ground floor on a beautiful courtyard with trees and paved.
- A living room with a double sofa bed
- An open and equipped kitchen (oven, washing machine dryer, dishwasher, fridge, microwave)
- A bedroom with king size bed
- An adjoining bathroom with toilet and jacuzzi bath.
- A second bedroom with a single bed
- A shower room with toilet, adjoining the 2nd bedroom
The apartment is located between the station "Abesses" on line 12 of the metro and the station Blanche on line 7.
Several subway lines will allow you to reach the districts of Opera and the 6th.
You will be in the heart of one of the most picturesque neighborhoods of the capital.
Montmartre and its adjacent streets are among the most contrasting places in Paris: the very tourist atmosphere of the Sacré-Coeur and the Place du Tertre, is very different from the atmosphere of the boulevards at the bottom of the Butte.
Despite the influx of tourists, the neighborhood has kept a soul village, walk the Rue Lepic and its shops, stroll Rue Blanche, you will not be disappointed.