Number of bedrooms: 1; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Number of bathrooms: 1
- Private apartment
- Lounge area
- Fully furnished
- In room safe
- Clean linen and towels provided
- Rooms cleaned every second day
- Large terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen (including use of salt, sugar, oil and other essentials)
- High-speed WiFi
- Large TV on the terrace (no cable) with DVD player
- Free drinking water
- Complimentary coffee in the mornings
- Electricity, gas, internet, hot water all included in price
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board (please ask for use)
- All communal spaces shared with the family
- Secure front door plus lock on individual guest room doors
I am passionate about sharing my local knowledge, with plenty of tips and suggestions. Oaxaca is a very social town, with guests sometimes enjoying dinner or drinks together. Or feel free to enjoy your privacy.
I can also coordinate tours to local attractions and surrounding towns.
Please ask me if you ever have questions, problems or need assistance during your stay.
Our location is excellent, just one and a half blocks from Plaza Santo Domingo and five blocks from the Zocalo.
We are next door to a gymnasium and three blocks from a good market (Sanchez Pascuas). We are close to everything you need e.g. laundry, pharmacy and many great restaurants. But if you need to anything around town please don't hesitate to ask.
Centro Oaxaca is very safe and beautiful to walk around. Taxis are also generally easy to come by. If you wish to visit attractions outside of town you have option to take a bus, taxi or visit via an organised tour.
We have some rules, first every guest when arrive needs to present or provide a copy of Identification.( passport)
Respect all the guests and don't make any disturb.