On the second floor of a duplex, the 700 sq. Ft. Apartment (65 m2) is completely renovated.
Tranquility assured on quiet street in a nice residential area.
Apartment furnished and decorated with taste, comfortable, offering light and space, large balcony with French window from the kitchen.
To make your contacts easier, you have a high-speed Internet connection.
Equipped with an air conditioner for periods of high heat.
Close to the 2nd largest park in the city (Parc Angrignon).
Access in 15 minutes to the Atwater Market along the Lachine Canal by bike paths, 25 minutes to Old Montreal. Ideal for lovers of walking, cycling or rollerblading.
Nearby (less than 2 minutes walk): from the Monk metro (direct line to the city center).
This apartment will offer you all the amenities you will need to enjoy your stay in Montreal.
Our apartment, includes:
- A large living room with a window overlooking the street (little passage);
- One bedroom (double bed) with wardrobe;
- A bathroom (shower, natural lighting);
- A very clear kitchen, Overlooking the back of the house with a large balcony: view of the trees and a park;
- An office area equipped with a computer with high speed internet access.
- Bedroom: Large double bed (sheets, duvet, pillows provided), chest of drawers, radio alarm clock;
- Living room: three seater sofa, table, television, DVD player;
- Kitchen: Cookware set (dishes, pots, utensils, dishes, etc ...), table with 4 chairs, double sink, electric stove, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, Kettle, iron, ironing board, washer / dryer;
- Desk: computer with high-speed Internet access via cable, stereo; Sofa bed (one place);
- Bathroom: towels, hair dryer.
Also included: vacuum cleaner, electric heating.