This apartment is very quiet, as it faces the inside of the building; It comes with double glazed windows and air conditioning.
The property overlooks the living area, with a table for 2 people, a comfortable sofa and an open kitchen, fully equipped with a microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
The sleeping area includes a French bed size (140 cm), a TV, a dresser and a large wall cupboard; the bathroom is equipped with shower.
The property has floor.
- Pick up service on request
- Cleaning service on request
The apartment is located near Corso Sempione, north of Milan, close to the exhibition center Fiera Milano City and Milan Convention Centre (MiCo), the largest exhibition center in Europe planned by architect Mario Bellini.
Very close you will find some of the most important sites of the city, like the Arco della Pace, Sempione Park, the Sforzesco Castle and Milan's Chinatown, located in the area around Via Paolo Sarpi.
The new district City Life, one of the largest renovation projects in Milan, is about 1.5 km.
Metro Line 5, currently under construction, stops right in front of the apartment, in Piazza Gerusalemme.
Services in the area:
- Supermarkets: There is a small market in Via Piero della Francesca, 20 meters, while a large Esselunga supermarket is located on the Via Losanna, 100 meters
- Laundry, bakery shop and two pharmacies, via Piero della Francesca, 30 and 50 meters
- Fitness Centre via Procaccini 200 meters
- Ethnic restaurants and pizzerias via Piero della Francesca approx. 20 and 100 meters, clubs via Canova, near the Arco della Pace (overlooking Sempione Park) 500 meters or via Piero della Francesca, 150 meters
- Disco via Piero della Francesca 100 meters
- Community Pool via Giovanni da Procida 300 meters
- For the city center (Cadorna, Duomo, Missori, L.go Augusto): Tram 1, 19 and 27 (line 27 stops directly opposite the exhibition center MilanoCity), there is also a stop at c.so Sempione (5 min walk); Bus lines 57, 43 (Parco Sempione, Cadorna, Brera) in the judgment Via Piero della Francesca (2 min walk)
- For the Milano-Malpensa airport: 'Passante Ferroviario' railway to Domodossola station (5 min walk)
- For Area Navigli-Porta Genova: Tram 29 and 30 stop via Procaccini (5 minutes walk)
The nearest metro stations are at Cadorna station (lines 1 and 2): you can get there by taking the train 'of Passante' to the Domodossola station (there is a train every 5/10 minutes ).
On the occasion of the Expo 2015 the new metro station Gerusalemme, purple line will be opened.
The nearest garage is "Garage Sempione" Via Angelo Poliziano 14.