Flat 68m² 1 bedroom - Milan
Ideal for 2 people, this apartment is located on the ground floor of a recently renovated building, and was refurbished with new furniture. It is particularly quiet since it overlooks the inner court, and is equipped with air conditioning in the bedroom and in the living room.
The apartment opens onto a living room that includes a table for four, a large L-shaped sofa, a TV area, an extensive bookcase and a fully equipped kitchen, with microwave and dishwasher. Two windows make the room very bright.
The sleeping area includes a bathroom with shower, a hallway with double wardrobe and a master bedroom with king size bed (180x195cm), a large wardrobe and bedside tables.
The floor is covered in hardwood made of oak wood in all environments.
The nearest parking is called Autosilo Solferino, in Via San Marco, 30.
In the area there is a Carrefour Express Supermarket (via Della Moscova, 30).
The apartment is located in a very well connected district, hence in a few minutes you can reach the main attractions in the city. It is only a short walk from the metro station Moscova (green line MM2), 2 stops away from the underground and railway station Cadorna. In a few minutes you can also reach Arco della Pace, the Sempione Park and Castello Sforzesco. To get to the city centre you need to take the trolley line No. 2 (stop in Piazza Lega Lombarda a few minutes away) for 5 stops.
The area of Moscova is made particularly attractive by the proximity of other places of interest: in a few minutes you are, in fact, in the beautiful Sempione Park, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon, and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan.
For fans of modern art, is certainly interesting to note the proximity of Milano Triennale, considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production, and Galleria Sozzani, a private gallery dedicated exclusively to the work of internationally renowned photographers. Both are reachable in a few minutes by bus.
After just a 10-minute walk you are in the Brera district, which is an excellent mix between history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood.
The area is also made lively and dynamic by numerous restaurants and bars. In particular, we suggest:
- Pescetto, a great self-service fish restaurant;
- Procacci, in the heart of Moscova, to enjoy the best Florentine tradition;
- Osaka, one of the best Japanese restaurants in Milan;
- Meatbar de Milan, which offers some great tartare, grilled steaks and burgers;
- Pisacco, Italian bistro cuisine revisited by a star chef;
- Dry, famous for its gourmet pizza with unusual ingredients and a variety of cocktails;
- Ceresio 7, for a drink by the pool on a terrace overlooking the skyline of Milan.
Noteworthy is also the proximity to several clubs, especially for those wanting to experience the nightlife in Milan. We suggest:
- Old Fashion and Just Cavalli, two of the most famous clubs in Milan, located in Parco Sempione;
- The Club in Corso Garibaldi;
- Loolapaloosa and Hollywood in Corso Como, heart of nightlife in Milan, just minutes from Moscova.
For shopping lovers, besides numerous clothes shops in Via della Moscova, within minutes you can also reach the Fashion district, enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia, with a concentration of the jewelleries, boutiques and design showrooms.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price