Flat 180m² 2 bedrooms - Milan
Luxurious 180 m2, two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment in the heart of the Fashion District, Milan's neighborhood renowned the world over for its boutiques, jewelry stores, designer showrooms and luxury furnishings. The Montenapoleone and Turati (MM3 -yellow line) Metro stations are a short distance away.
This prestigious apartment has been entirely designed by famous architect Dante Benini; it is very bright and quiet since it overlooks the internal courtyard and luxury shops on the pedestrian area of Via della Spiga. This property features double-pane windows, screens and air conditioning, as well as a distinctive lighting system comprising spotlight mounted on the false ceiling and design lamps and soft retractable lights, custom-built wardrobes and crystal sliding doors. Artemis, Stark and Knoll are some of the design brands showcased in this apartment.
The property opens onto a large living room which includes 60-inch satellite TV, crystal table for eight, single sofa bed with trundle, dresser, two benches and wet bar with refrigerator. The living room leads to a large laundry/storage room, in which are stored cleaning equipment, ice machine and washing machine. The kitchen is located next to the laundry room, fully fitted and equipped with dishwasher, microwave, as well as table for four. A special feature of this apartment is a wine cellar with a dual-temperature thermostat, either for white or red wine.
A hallway connects the living room to the sleeping area, comprising a bedroom with two single beds, desk, two-door wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with shower, and a wonderful master bedroom, furnished with Queen-size bed, chest of drawers, two armchairs, three large wardrobe with sliding doors and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
The living and sleeping areas have maple hardwood flooring, while bathrooms and kitchen are covered with tiles.
The nearest parking is the Borgospesso Parking on Via Borgospesso, 18.
The apartment is located only 300 meters from Montenapoleone and Turati Metro stations (MM3 - yellow line), from which it is possible to reach Piazza Duomo easily and quickly (which is only 15 minutes away on foot) and the Central and Rogoredo Railway Stations.
Stops for buses 54, 60, 61, 61 and 94 are within a 250-meter radius.
Via della Spiga is one of the four streets that make up the famous àQuadrilateral of Fashion", Milan's fashion district par excellence.
Comprising Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia, the district is famous worldwide for its high-end boutiques, jewelry stores, designer showrooms and luxury furnishings.
Shopaholics flock here from all over the globe in order to shop in the district's boutiques and showrooms, though it is worth your while to simply walk around and admire store windows, themselves true specimens of taste and design.
The heart of the Fashion District is Via Montenapoleone, the world's fifth most expensive and prestigious street, according to àMain Streets Across the World", which ranks the most expensive shopping streets worldwide.
Among the various designers and brands showcasing their products we mention Chanel, Dior, Armani, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Etro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Missoni and Balenciaga. A real feast for the eyes of those who love shopping!
The area is also particularly alive from a cultural point of view, thanks to museums like Bagatti Valsecchi, one of the city's richest house-museums, and Palazzo Morando, home to a museum dedicated to costumes, fashion and image.
Villa Necchi Campiglio, a real jewel of style and elegance in the heart of Milan, is nearby. Here, surrounded by a lovely garden open 24/7, you can rest in the shade of large magnolia trees, often the site of exhibitions and exclusive parties.
A 10-minute walk away is the Brera area, which will capture your attention: it embodies an exquisite blend between history and modernity, as well as tradition and innovation. Via Brera is home to the famous Pinacoteca, an ancient and modern art national gallery, the Academy of Fine Arts and, a bit more tucked away, and the Brera Botanical Gardens. Furthermore, the neighborhood abounds with interior furnishing boutiques and cafés where intellectuals gather.
Only 15 minutes from the apartment you will find the Milan Cathedral (Duomo), the city symbol, located on the homonymous square, Piazza della Scala, home to the famous Teatro alla Scala, the Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which hosts various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
The area is made lively and dynamic by numerous restaurants and bars.
In particular, we point out:
- Armani Nobu, fusion cuisine with a South American flair, and its most typical, minimalist style signed by Armani;
- Don Lisander, a few steps from La Scala, offering a typical Lombard cuisine in a hall set up in the former chapel of the eighteenth-century Palazzo Trivulzio, which, in summer, overflows into its charming patio;
- Terrazza Boscolo Dama, located within the Boscolo Hotel, a short walk from Piazza San Babila, which serves flavorful Mediterranean dishes prepared with refined ingredients;
- Don Carlos, within the àGrand Hotel et de Milan", to enjoy dinner in a friendly and welcoming ambiance enhanced by its classic and refined décor, which features paintings, sketches and scenes from the nearby Teatro alla Scala;
- Ristorante Cracco, an elegant restaurant managed by renowned Chef Carlo Cracco; the menu proposes refined dishes from the Milanese tradition enhanced by the Chef's personal touch;
Amenities in the area
- Banca Popolare di Vicenza (Via Torino, 350 meters away);
- Antica Farmacia di Brera (Via Fiori Oscuri, 500 meters away);
- Centro Botanico Supermarket (Piazza San Marco, 650 meters away);
- Virgin Active Milano Cavour Gym (Via del Vecchio Politecnico, 200 meters away).
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Biking, Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Restaurants, Shopping, Theaters
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price