Flat 69m² 1 bedroom - Milan
Luxurious 1 bedroom apartment in a newly constructed building near the Palestro and Porta Venezia metropolitan stops (metro line MM1 - red).
This prestigious apartment of about 70 sq. mt. located in a newly constructed building with video surveillance system, is very bright and is equipped with double glazed windows and air conditioning throughout. It is refined and you will find Kartell, Bontempi, Bodema, Cantori, and Ernestomeda furniture.
The apartment opens up onto a living room which includes a bookcase, a table for 8, a sofa, a leather pouf, and a TV area. From the living room you can access a balcony overlooking Viale Piave. Connected to the living room is the fully equipped kitchen, complete with everything you need, including a microwave, dishwasher, and 4-burner induction cooktop.
A corridor furnished with a 4-door closet separates the living area from the sleeping area. The sleeping area includes a double bedroom furnished with chest of drawers and TV and gives access to the balcony overlooking Viale Piave.
Completing the apartment is a magnificent bathroom with large stone shower stall.
Flooring is parquet throughout.
**City tourist tax: the cost per person per night is 3.00 € for the first 14 nights.
The closest garage is the Garage Bellotti on Via Bellotti, 9.
- Palestro and Porta Venezia metro stops (metro line MM1 - red), 450 and 850 m
- Porta Venezia station (Lines S1, S2, S5, S6, S12, and S13)
- Milano Cadorna train station (reachable via metro line MM1)
- Trams 9 and 19 (within 250 m)
The neighborhood around Via Bellotti, located in the heart of Milan, is a very elegant and refined area that is well served and connected to the city center and the main points of interest.
In particular, you can easily access on foot or by public transportation:
- San Babila square, just moments away;
- Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre;
- the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round;
- the Indro Montanelli gardens, the perfect place for your jogging session or a relaxing break. In the Gardens you find both Milan Planetarium and the Civic Museum of Natural History;
- the Rotonda della Besana, a deconsecrated church standing in the middle of an impressive cloister and now used for art exhibitions;
- Villa Necchi Campiglio, a jewel of style and elegance at the heart of Milan, surrounded by a lovely, always open garden, where you can stand under the shadow of the imposing magnolias;
- the Milan Institute of the Blind (Istituto dei Ciechi di Milano), offering a one-of-a-kind experience, the ‘Dialogo nel Buio’: it’s an exhibition/journey standing apart from everything you have ever experienced before, because of the total lack of light and the fact that visitors must rely only on touch, hearing, smell and taste to explore the exhibition areas;
- the Quadrilatero della Moda (Milan’s Fashion District), enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia, which offers the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms of Milan.
Services in the area
- Esselunga supermarket (Viale Piave, 250 m)
- BPM Banca Popolare di Milano bank (Viale Piave, 200 m)
- Piave pharmacy (Via Felice Bellotti, 10 m)
- Post office (Corso Venezia, 400 m).
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Museums, Restaurants, Shopping
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.00 EUR - Per person and night