In a pleasant and typical Milanese courtyard, a few steps from the nightlife, canals and the marina of the new construction, this loft will welcome you in its comfortable and fully equipped spaces. loft with two levels with corner kitchen and bathroom.
In a pleasant and typical Milanese courtyard, a few steps from the nightlife, canals and the marina of the new construction, this loft will welcome you in its comfortable spaces, designed and equipped for maximum comfort.
The warmth of the parquet floor, the focus on the original features such as wooden beams and exposed bricks, give an original style and a refined taste.
The large kitchen, fully equipped, is reflected in the area of the living room with a table and a sofa bed.
Upstairs, with a glass floor, it is the bedroom with a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe. The height of the ceiling is moderately comfortable.
Finally, the bathroom, decorated with beautiful blue mosaic tiles, has a shower.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Central, take the green line and get off at Porta Genova station.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and get off at Cadorna, from here we suggest you take a taxi or take the green line from the metro to Porta Genova station.
From Linate airport take the bus n.73 this will take you to Piazza San Babila, from there take the red line to Cadorna and then the green line to Porta Genova.
Interaction with customers
We provide you with check-in in the following languages: English, French, Spanish and of course in Italian.
We offer our guests a 24/24 efficient concierge service with a dedicated phone number, to meet all needs has taken place during your stay.
Services available at an additional charge in advance:
Car with driver
Booking shows and events
Extra cleaning during stay
The area is well served by many shops, restaurants and typical restaurants where you can enjoy refined aperitifs. On the banks of the canals, you can visit some art shops and Italian design boutique. Although the area is lively at sunset, the area is quiet and easily accessible.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo Cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (International temporary exhibitions) and Novecento (20th century) museums.
- The Teatro went to Scala.
- The Galerie d'Italia (XVIIIth and museums XIXth century).
- The Rinascente store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele Mecca shopping.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (upscale fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The museum Cenacolo Vinciano, it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- The La Triennale design and an architectural exhibition gallery.
- Castello Sforzesco and Sempione Park.
A few steps from the green line Porta Genova railway station which can connect you to all underground subway lines of the city, to reach the center of Milan and also Rho-Fiera and Fieramilanocity.