Comfortable and cozy apartment of 140 SQMT a few steps from Via Tortona, Milan is home to the most important events related to fashion and design.
With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living room with dining area and cozy kitchen.
We will wait for the time indicated with the keys and give you all the information you need for your stay.
We offer our guests an efficient service with a dedicated 24/24 concierge phone number, to meet all needs has taken place during your stay.
On request services to be booked in advance:
• Car with driver
• Home Catering with the possibility of having a vegetarian, vegan, kosher or Hallal meal service.
• Restaurant Reservation
• Reservations for shows and events
• Laundry service
• Extra cleaning during the stay
• Baby sitting.
We will welcome you in the best conditions, with a person who speaks English, French, Spanish or Italian.
You also have at your disposal a dedicated telephone number for each need During your stay.
Final cleaning of your apartment.
To be booked in advance on request Services:
-Autista To and from the airport
- Excursions in the Milan area and the pilot
-Restauraion To domiciglio
- Restaurant booking
- Reservations for shows and events
- Extra cleaning during the stay
- Baby sitting
The area is well served by many shops, restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy fine cocktails. On the edges of the canals, you can visit some art shops and Italian design boutique.
Although the area is lively at sunset, the area is quiet and easily accessible.
Most popular places Milano
- The impressive cathedral, which contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Royal Palace (International temporary exhibitions) and museums of the 20th century (20th century).
- The Teatro went to Scala.
- The galleries of Italy (eighteenth and museums of the nineteenth century).
- The Rinascente department stores.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele Shopping Mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilateral fashion" (upscale fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Last Supper Museum, home to the famous fresco by Leonardo da Vinci called "The Last Supper".
- Conception The Triennale and the gallery of architecture of the exhibition.
- Castello Sforzesco and Parco Sempione
A few steps from the green line Porta Genova railway station, you can connect to all of the metro lines of the city, to reach the center of Milan and the well-Rho and Fieramilanocity.