St James’s Gardens IV is a five bedroom, four bathroom home in Holland Park. This home’s open-plan living area has two sophisticated sitting areas, a dining table for eight (set with cool leather seats) and a contemporary kitchen that gives onto the balcony and garden. The bedrooms are just as stylishly done – full of imaginative design details and discerningly chosen furniture and artworks. Situated on a garden square, you’re not far from Westfield shopping centre. The upscale boutiques and eateries along Holland Park Avenue are also nearby, and it’s just a nine-minute walk to Holland Park tube station.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a possibility that viewings will be taking place in the home during your stay.
- This home is spread over five floors with no internal elevator.
- The bed in the third bedroom is a raised cabin bed.
- The bunk bed in the fourth bedroom will comfortably sleep two adults on the bottom double and has room for a further one child on the top bunk.
- The fifth bedroom can be prepared either for two adults or for four children.
- The master and second bedrooms are on the lower ground floor.
- The mattress in the fifth bedroom is on the floor and doesn't have a bedstead.
- There is a private garden available for this home but you will have access to a communal shared garden also.
- The homeowner's cleaner will visit for one hour on monday and friday. They have a key to let themselves into the home.