Flat 198m² 1 bedroom - London
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
From the first café that rolls out its awning to the last antique that changes hands on Portobello Road, Notting Hill is overflowing with fun. And so too is Palace Gardens III. Colourful and fresh, here the armchairs are clad in Tibetan prints, the cushions are loud as well as soft, and the statement coffee table is aflair with flamboyant curves. But you’ll find calm too. The bedroom is as laidback as its teal headboard, and you’re only moments away from the hush of Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace.
Here and skittles
Step across the sitting room’s cream carpet and you’ll be greeted by the vying colours of the cushions and armchairs, as well as the trees that rustle beyond the tall windows. The style-savvy will appreciate the twin mirrors, white dining table and scattered art, and there are books and smart design magazines aplenty.:
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- There's no freezer in this home.
- This home has a lovely little balcony that is not shown in the photos; access to the balcony is via the bedroom window.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is currently construction work taking place at the back of the building and is due to be completed end of april 2019.
* Check in: at 16:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: £ 1000.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price