Discover one of the most beautiful views of Lisbon from this sumptuous pied à terre.
Nestled in a beautiful historic building from the 18 th facing Se Cathedral in the heart of Alfama. You will enjoy its breathtaking view of the Tagus River and its excellent location to discover the city entirely on foot.
You will appreciate its neat decoration and its walls steeped in history.
This enchanting time trip, punctuated by the bells of Lisbon's most emblematic cathedral, is ideal for making your Lisbon getaway a unique experience: honeymoon, wedding anniversary, romantic holiday ...
This beautiful pied-à-terre of 45 m2 is tastefully furnished, with high ceilings, precious wooden walls, lithographs, old pottery and a decoration with "azulejos" walls. The living room consists of comfortable sofas and silk armchair is spacious, plus a workspace with a polished wood desk.
The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, hob, mini fridge, kettle, Nespresso machine
The bedroom has a king-size bed with luxury mattresses and French linens. The fully equipped bathroom is composed of a freestanding bathtub and a shower cabin. Wifi and air conditioning available.
LISBONNE COLLECTION - PRATICAL
• DELIVERY OF PERSONALIZED KEYS
Arrivals are from 16h.
It is possible to return the keys to our guests earlier, depending on our availability.
Please follow our check-in instructions so that our check-in manager can find you easily.
We have the opportunity to receive you at night also may know that arrivals after 22h have an additional cost of 40 € (To be paid on the spot in cash)
• AIRPORT TRANSFERS
We offer airport / apartment transfers for a fee.
Please contact us for any reservation.
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Our concierge offers a wide range of services ...
- Home delivery of breakfast, cruise on the Tagus, surf lesson, helicopter flight, wine tours or home massage ... Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be very happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We offer cots or high chair during the stay for a supplement 20 €.
Alfama it is the soul of Lisbon; a real labyrinth of narrow, colorful streets, it’s the oldest in the city.
You will breathes the authenticity and the simple pleasures of life with his paved walkways, his children playing ball, his flags on the windows ...
Take a stroll on the Remodelado, the historical model of tramway 28 dating back to the 30s, and stop at historical monuments such as the Sé Cathedral, St. George's Castle, the National Pantheon or the Church of St. Anthony.
And do not miss the belvedere of Santa Luzia (Miradouro de Santa Luzia); from there, the view of the tiled roofs and the Tagus Estuary is simply breathtaking!
A LITTLE HISTORY…
It was once the most pleasant of the city. Its decline began in the Middle Ages, when wealthy residents moved to the west, to protect themselves from earthquakes. Then the fishermen and the poor settled there. In 1755, the buildings resisted the Lisbon earthquake.
Even though there is almost no Moorish home left, the district retains the atmosphere of Kasbah, with its narrow streets, stairs, laundry hanging from the windows.
A LITTLE SHOPPING ...
Alfama Gourmet - Excellent Portuguese products are available in this shop: wines, liqueurs, cheeses, canned sardines, jams, olive oils, pastries ...
Feira da Ladra - This market takes place on Tuesdays and Saturdays, next to the Pan-Théon National. If you like to hunt, you have to go to the flea market in Lisbon. You will find many second-hand items, from rare vinyl records to vintage clothing, furniture and crockery.
DINNER OR TAKE A GLASS ...
Porto Alfama - A small establishment nestled in the middle of Alfama, they serve tapas mainly made from fish. Their choice of port is great!
Boi-Cavalo - It resembles a classic restaurant but it's more of a culinary labor-where the atypical chef Hugo Brito will propose you a gatro-nomic trip out of the ordinary!
A Casa do Bacalhau - A fair and generous cuisine, this restaurant will turn you into a bacalhau daring, reinvented and sublime; my toput accompanied by a su-perbe wine list!
Casanova - We go back to the kitchens ... this little pizzeria with a view of the Tagus will serve you one of the best pizza of Libonne!
Cruzes Credo - Right next to the Sé, this is the perfect place to stop after a morning of intense visit! Good burgers or salads and fresh fruit juices, all nicely presented in a very vintage setting.
HOW TO GET THERE?
By tram: The two trams passing through this district are on the 12th and 28th
By bus: All buses do not necessarily go through the center of the district but bring you closer. You can borrow 206, 210, 712, 728, 734, 735, 737, 759 and 794 depending on where you are going from ...
In Tuk Tuk: Here is a nice and friendly way of transportation that will take you to the places where the cars do not have access with a bonus driver who will act as a tourist guide!
On foot: With its narrow streets and its many stairs, the best way to move in Alfama remains the legs because other means of transport will not access the most hidden and typical places ...
LISBOA BY NIGHT
We advise you at the end of the day to lose yourself in Alfama, starting from the highest hill in Lisbon, Miradouro Senhora do Monte and stroll according to your desires ...
NIBBLE ON THE GO ...
Time Out - Mercado da Ribeira- Located in Cais de Sodre you will find a multitude of small culinary kiosks representing the best restaurants in Lisbon.
A DESIRE FOR FISH?
A Cevicheria - Located in Principe Real this Peruvian restaurant of raw fish offers the best ceviches of the city! Attention, you can not book so it is better to arrive before 19h ... otherwise you will do a little queue while tasting a delectable Pico Sour cocktail made in Peru.
O Ramiro - Restaurant with the best seafood of Lisbon and the typical decoration of the 60s.
A must whose expectation
A DESIRE FOR MEAT?
Sala Corte - Located just behind the Time Out, it's the best meat restaurant in Lisbon (without reservation)
K.O.B. - Located in Principe Real this sophisticated steak house will be an exceptional meat!
The origin, the cut and the quality of the meat are the piece of resistance of this varied card, organized by country and by duration of maturation.
The wines also deserve to be mentioned because it is the promise of a perfect alliance between the excellence of the meats and the nectars.
A LITTLE HISTORY…
A Travessa - Nestled between the alleys and aristocratic mansions of the Quqrtier de Lapa, you will discover this former 17th century convent which, once restored and redecorated, has become a magnificent restaurant ... A refined and relaxed atmosphere, the kitchen revisits the fundamentals of Portuguese gatronimie.
CHIC SOPHISTICATION ...
Kais - Industrial-chic and warm decoration; this sophisticated restaurant is located in a former tram factory overlooking the Tagus ... a whole program!
A ROMANTIC DINNER?
Darwin - After visiting Belém, stop for a romantic dinner at this riverside restaurant with a breathtaking view.
CROSS THE RIVER ...
Ponto Final - In this "end of the world" place, at the end of a dock, you will find this restaurant at the edge of the water that bears its name. To get there you have to cross the river by ferry from Cais do Sodré. You will enjoy typical Portuguese cuisine
A DESIRE ELSEWHERE?
• Tasca Kome - Rua da Madalena, in downtown Lisbon, you will find this essential sushi restaurant with the motto "Japanese meal is not just sushi". The menu organized by Japanese chef Yuko Yamamoto offers different flavors in a sober and chic Asian setting.
• Boa-Bao - This new space located in Chiado serves pan-Asian food, it offers a fusion of influences that takes you on a pleasant journey across the Asian continent.
• Mezze - Held by Syrian refugees, the Mezze restaurant has been an immediate success since its opening in Lisbon in September, offering a rare example of successful integration in a country with a very proactive welcome policy.
• Cochinchina - Vietnam on the plate ... Located in the quater of Rato this reaturant is a must for Asian food lovers! Basil is imported directly from Vietnam which explains the explosion of flavor.
A LAST DRINK?
• The Roof Top of the Park -
• On the top floor of a car park in the bohemian Bairro Alto district, this roof top offers a 360º view of Lisbon. Sit back and enjoy the show on the 25th of April Bridge and on the towers of Santa Catarina Church, accompanied by a wonderful homemade cocktail.
• The Topo - Located on the 6th floor of a mall (which does not look like it) near the Martim Moniz station. Sip cocktails and tapas to die for ... all with a view overlooking the historic Mouraria area.
• The Silk Club - If you are looking for a chic and select place, go to Silk. Atop a historic building in trendy Chiado, guests can enjoy a drink in a design setting with 270-degree views of the city.
WANT A WALK ON THE BEACH?
• The beaches of Costa da Caparica are ideally located just 25 minutes from the center of Lisbon.
• Princesa - Beautiful place, modern kitchen ... this beach will transport you immediately in the trendy atmosphere of the beaches of Ibiza!
• Posto 9 - We are in Portugal but the French'touch makes the difference. Local and French dishes, a cool and festive atmosphere.
• Borda d'Agua - Here is a typical Portuguese beach where you will taste delicious améjoas feet in the water with a good glass of white wine ...
Casablanca - Perfect family, this beach will reserve you a smiling and professional welcome, all in a dream setting!
Studio / 1 Bedroom • Surface area 54 m² • Floor 2 • Wifi • 1 Bathroom
Air conditioning • Wifi
Crockery • Dishwasher • Oven • Microwave • Toaster • Fridge • Freezer • Coffee machine • Kettle
Bathtub • Iron • Hairdryer