Newly restored with a modern taste, respecting the original features and materials of the building, this two bedroom comfortable apartment is the perfect spot for those who enjoy space, light and super central position. just 3 minutes walking form DUOMO and San Marco's Square.
The interior design of the apartment has been thought to provide the best possible comfort to our guests, without living the aesthetics aside.
On the first level there is a large and bright living room with 2 sofas, television and an open kitchen. The windows face directly SS. Annunziata Square, one of the best landmarks in Florence.
Then there is the master bedroom, one comfortable sofa bed for 2 extra guests, one bathroom with shower, one stunnning bathroom with bath tub.
On the second level there is the second bedroom, facing the square.
Guests will be welcomed at the apartment, shown around the house and given thoughtful advice about life in town, restaurants and the unmissable season's sights. We kindly ask our guests to inform us of their check out time and provide a copy of their passports or IDs upon arrival.
For any additional needs or questions, we encourage our guests to use our contact information.
#Interaction with guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings. To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Wine Tours, Restaurant Booking, Professional Babysitting.
#Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €20
From 8pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pm to 11pm: €40
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
2 Bedrooms • Surface area 140 m² • Floor 3 • Office • Wifi • 2 Bathrooms
Sofa bed • Air conditioning • Television • Wifi
Dishwasher • Washing machine • Oven • Microwave • Toaster • Fridge • Freezer • Kettle
Two-person bed 180 cm and more
Two-person bed 180 cm and more
Bathtub • WC
Shower • WC