Studio with an entrance full of storage.
Main room with a sleeping area equipped with a double bed, a convertible sofa in the living area, a dining table also useful for a workspace.
A fully equipped closed kitchen.
Ideal for a romantic getaway or business trip, the studio offers all the necessary amenities.
1 - Its location is ideal. Everything accessible by walk, you are in the center of Cannes and you can access anywhere in town.
10 minutes walk from the Palais des Festival and the nearest beach.
Close by is Rue d'Antibes: legendary street for its many shops, restaurants and cafes, as well as the Croisette and its beaches, countless restaurants in the area. And at 5 min. the shuttle to Nice Airport from Hotel de Ville.
2 - Its environment: Live in the heart of the real Cannes to the rhythm of its inhabitants!
Our studio is located in the heart of the historic center of Cannes near the Palais des Festivals, the Old Port, Forville market beaches, museums and restaurants. You will appreciate the authentic charm of the Suquet as well as the richness of its night life.
3 - His style: We have renovated in a sleek style. In this space everything is arranged for your comfort, a corner living room, a corner work, a corner cooks, a corner harms and a bathroom. Bright, it will be perfect to accommodate up to 4 people.
Travelers have access to the entire apartment.
I live in Cannes, less than 5 minutes from this accommodation.
The delivery of the keys will be done by hand; an inventory will be made to answer any questions!
I will be available by SMS or phone if needed and I can move to solve a problem!
I offer private concierge services such as airport shuttle, housekeeping services, luggage storage, or tourist activities. Thank you for contacting me if interested for more information.
It is an atmosphere like no other in Cannes, a place where Cannois and residents of neighboring communes meet, the time of the market and a break in the many cafes and wine bars.
A ten minutes walk from the accommodation:
- The old port for a beautiful sunny walk by the sea
- The Forville market, the legendary Provencal market of Cannes or the local producers come to sell their magnificent products, the morning of Tuesday to Sunday. Monday is a flea market during the day.
- Rue d'Antibes known for its many shops
- Hoche street for its cafes and restaurants
- The Golden Square neighborhood known for its bars, pubs, restaurants and cafes
- La Croisette for its luxury brands, palaces, private beaches, restaurants, snack kiosks & souvenirs as well as its artisanal Italian glaciers.
Bus station and SNCF 10 min walk.
The shuttle "City Palm" is a free solution to walk in the heart of Cannes (Rue d'Antibes / Croisette).
Apartment located on the 2nd floor without elevator.