Studio 30m² - Biarritz
Light and pleasant 30m² studio on the second floor of a central location.
Featuring 2 large french windows and a balcony, it is situated in the very heart of Biarritz (12 rue Jean Bart), at only 200m form the beach.(ll is new since 12/04/2014 and decorate by pro designer kitchen bathroom...)
Everything is accessible on foot (beaches, cinema, casino, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shopping).
A large free car park is located 300m away and a paying underground one is at 50m.
The studio has been ranked 3 stars by the hotel inspectorate of the prefecture, which guarantees a high level of amenities :
an intimate space with a real bed (140x190cm), a lounge area with a 2 person sofa bed (140x190cm), washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, etc)
Quiet & well presented studio comprising a lounge area, a sleeping area (separated by a wall), a well equipped kitchen area, a bathroom, built-in wardrobes & storage and a separate storage facility on the same floor for storing bigger tems (surfboards, pushchairs, etc)
The kitchen is fully equipped and gives you the ability to be self-sufficient during your stay.
I regularly surf at the Cote des Basques, so I can provide tips on surf spots and rent you boards if needed.
I can easily give you informations & tips about the local surfing spots.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION INFORMATION :
• Your booking will only be confirmed after reception of the deposit (50% of the rental price)
• A security deposit will be required upon arrival & will be returned to you on departure (foreign visitors : deposit by cash only due to cheque fraud
• Water consumption is billed separately at a set price of 4 euros per cubic meter (to be paid on departure - usually around 4 to 8€).
And during winter you have to pay electricity consumption for the heating generally 5 to 15€ one week. Belling will be calculated by meter reading and invoice.
- Bed linen provided on demand (15€)
- Cleaning services on demand (38€).
- Airport/train station pick up on demand (15€).
- Surfing lessons on demand (20/30€ per hour/person) : all levels, prices variable depending on season and number of people, length, etc.
- Surfboard rental on demand (10€ per day depending on season/length) : beginner to advanced boards available.