Charming apartment in a 1930's building, third floor without lift, in front of the fresh food market, Mercat Galvany, in the Sant Gervasi-Galvany district, with chic restaurants, bars, terraces and close to nightclubs and elegant shops around Turo Park, Diagonal Avenue and Francesc Macia Square.
Apartment with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 1 to 8 people.
Spacious and comfortable three bedroom apartment located on the third floor of a building without elevator.
This apartment in Barcelona is ideal for a large group or a family as it can accommodate up to eight people.
• A comfortable dining room.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer, electric cooker, microwave, oven, toaster, juicer, kettle, coffee and tea maker, and all the necessary equipment for cooking.
• Master bedroom with double bed, closet and balcony access.
• Second bedroom with wardrobe and two single beds
• Third bedroom with wardrobe and two single beds.
• Room bath with shower cabin and washbasin. Separate WC.
• Washing machine. Heating. Fans.
• Flat screen color TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connection.
• Towels and sheets are provided.
• Baby cot on request.
Baby linen is not provided.
The district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi is one of the most important and chic of the 10 districts of Barcelona, located on the northwestern part of the city.
It is formed by the old villages of Sarrià (added to Barcelona in 1927), Vallvidrera (added to Sarrià in 1890), Santa Creu d'Olorda (added to Sarrià in 1916) and Sant Gervasi ("Saint Gervais") from Cassoles ( added to Barcelona in 1897).
The first written document found on old village Sarrià dates from the year 987, and the origins come from a Roman colony.
This district, in the district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, is one of the parts of the former municipality of Sant Gervasi Cassoles before being annexed to Barcelona, and Camp d'en Galvany, whose urbanization was promoted in 1866 by its owner, Joseph Galvany Castelló.
The name Galvany has become popular since the fresh produce market in the region took its name and thanks to the quality products offered there, located in the heart of the neighborhood between Santaló, Calaf, and Amigó Madrazo streets, the market project, on a terrain.
3 Bedrooms • Surface area 75 m² • Floor 3 • Parking (1 seats) • Wifi • 1 Bathroom
Sofa • Sofa bed • Air conditioning • Television • Home cinema • DVD player • Wifi
Washing machine • Dryer • Oven • Microwave • Toaster • Fridge • Freezer • Coffee machine • Kettle
Terrace • Balcony • External heating