Monaco is a world famous destination. The second smallest state in the world has managed to build its notoriety and reputation through the Grimaldi dynasty, the history of Monte Carlo and by its international events.
Today, Monaco rivals the largest cities in the world thanks to its international sporting and cultural events... and to its many celebrities.
More than 700 events are held each year in the Principality:
- its F1 Grand Prix, one of the oldest and most prestigious automobile races in the world
- its ATP tennis tournament
- and its casino...
You will be swept away by this unique destination. We have selected the best accommodations and services for you, close to major business centres.
1. The famous Monte Carlo Quarter
2. The Palace with the changing of the guard
3. The Oceanographic Museum
4. The Heights of the Principality
PLACES TO GO:
1. Casinos, including the Monte-Carlo Casino
2. The Formula 1 Grand Prix
3. Monte-Carlo By night
4. Opéra de Monte-Carlo
5. The Larvotto
6. The Port of Monaco
MagicStay edits a calendar of the major events in the world. We have no connection with the organisers of these events.
Your trade fair has not been added to the list? let us know!AEROSPACE / SECURITY