Ideally located in the heart le Vieux-Lyon, the historic district, this apartment provides direct access to restaurants, bakeries, the Cathedral St Jean, the Presqu'ile district, the metro, the Quays of the Rhone.
Thanks to its location you can easily visit any of the famous sights of Lyon like Saint-Georges, Saint-Jean, and you can also take the funicular, located next to the metro to climb up to the sublime Basilica of Fourvière and admire a magnificence view of Lyon.
This charming apartment of 31m2 is located on the 2nd floor of an old secured building (no elevator)
Its well-equipped living-room has a 115 cm sofa bed, a flat screen TV, a box wifi internet but also a dining area with a high table and 4 high stools where you can have lunch in a friendly atmosphere. That's not all, one thing is sure, you will be dazzled by the incredible light that emerges from the whole room as it is so beautifully illuminated.
The open kitchen allows you to keep a direct contact with your family while cooking! Furthermore, it is fully equipped: Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, dishwasher, kitchen utensils, dishes etc ... You can, in addition to this, enjoy a welcome basket at your disposal (coffee, tea) to start your stay at best!
After a long day spent exploring the city of Lyon, treat yourself to some well-deserved rest in the bedroom, composed of a 140x190 double bed, very comfortable! Its beautiful decoration provides the bedroom a cozy atmosphere to sleep in.
Sheets are provided.
The bathroom has a very sober and purified decoration. You can find a shower, a hair dryer, a mirror, as well as the washing machine… The toilets and the bathroom aren’t separated. Towels and a soap kit are provided per person.
Here is, for you, a description of the Vieux-Lyon:
LE VIEUX-LYON AND ITS THREE NEIGHBORHOODS:
- Saint-Georges to the south, cradle of the silk that made the renown and the wealth of the city stayed a little away from the most popular tourist circuits. The neighborhood is a haven of peace where it is good to walk. Not to be missed: the Place de la Trinité and the house of the sun, which served as the setting for the first pieces of Guignol. From this square, the climb of Gourguillon allows to reach the district of St Just and Fourvière.
- Saint-Jean, built around the cathedral Saint-Jean that gave it its name, is the beating heart of the district and hosts shops and restaurants. Lined with Renaissance buildings, the streets are very busy all year round. From there many traboules leave these passages which allow to connect two streets through the buildings. One of the Renaissance's most prestigious residences is the Gadagne Museum, the City's History Museum and the International Puppet Museum.
- You can take the funicular, located next to the metro to go up to the sublime Basilica of Fourvière and admire a breathtaking view of Lyon.
- In the north, the Saint-Paul district is known for its many cafes and theaters.
To go to:
• La Part Dieu : Métro D, stop Saxe Gambetta, then métro B stop Part Dieu.
• Bellecour : Métro D, stop Bellecour or 10mn walk
• Hôtel de Ville : C3, stop Terreaux or 10mn walk
• Confluence : BUS 31 take it at the station Passerelle Palais de Justice, Stop Perrache. then Tram T1, stop Hôtel de Région Montrochet
• Parc de la Tête d’Or : take BUS 27 in front of the métro Vieux Lyon, stop Duquesne-Tête d'Or
Studio / 1 Bedroom
Surface area 31 m²