First and foremost, Bordeaux is renowned throughout the world for its vineyards. Considered to be the Mecca for wine lovers, you won’t want to miss out on a wine tasting of grand crus... or on visiting a wine estate.
Every two years the biggest event for wine and spirits professionals is held in Bordeaux at the Vinexpo exhibition.
On the other hand, Bordeaux’s heritage and culture are also indisputable attractions. During your visit, you will see why Bordeaux has been a recognised World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007.
1. The historic centre of Bordeaux
2. The wine cellars (caves) of Bordeaux
3. Le Musée des Beaux-arts (The Museum of Fine Arts)
4. Le Port de la Lune (The Port of the Moon)
5. The Médoc Wine Route
PLACES TO GO:
1. La place de la Victoire
2. The Saint Pierre and Saint Eloi Quarters
3. The Quai de Paludate
MagicStay edits a calendar of the major events in the world. We have no connection with the organisers of these events.
Your trade fair has not been added to the list? let us know!AGRICULTURE / FOOD