Suggestions for furnished rentals in Monaco
Learn more about furnished rentals in Monaco
Monaco is a world famous destination. The second smallest state in the world has managed to build its notoriety and reputation through the Grimaldi dynasty, the history of Monte Carlo and by its international events.
Today, Monaco rivals the largest cities in the world thanks to its international sporting and cultural events... and to its many celebrities.
More than 700 events are held each year in the Principality:
- its F1 Grand Prix, one of the oldest and most prestigious automobile races in the world
- its ATP tennis tournament
- and its casino...
You will be swept away by this unique destination. We have selected the best accommodations and services for you, close to major business centres.
- The famous Monte Carlo Quarter
- The Palace with the changing of the guard
- The Oceanographic Museum
- The Heights of the Principality
PLACES TO GO:
- Casinos, including the Monte-Carlo Casino
- The Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Monte-Carlo By night
- Opéra de Monte-Carlo
- The Larvotto
- The Port of Monaco : yacht charter Monaco with skipper
Calendar of events at Monaco
MagicStay publishes a calendar of the main events in the world. MagicStay.com is an independent company that has no commercial or legal links with event organizers. The names of these events are registered trademarks and the property of the organizing companies.